Abstracts should be written in English, typeface Times New Roman, 11 pt, and uploaded as a Word file (.doc or .docx). Please use the template for writing your abstract available at the link below. The presenting author must be a registered participant on the Congress. Abstract should be submitted by June 30th 2018. Please indicate in the submission form below whether you would prefer oral or poster presentation. Given the limited number of oral presentations which can be incorporated in the program, the Scientific Committee will select the abstracts for the short oral presentations and notify you of their decision by July 15th 2018.
Please use the following template to write your abstract: HGD Congress abstract template.doc. Upload the document with your abstract in the form below.
Abstract should include:
- Title (bold, sentence case)
- Authors (presenting author should be underlined, corresponding author marked with asterisk)
- Affiliations for all the authors (Institution names, addresses and countries)
- E-mail address of the corresponding author
- Abstract text (should not be longer than 1500 characters including spaces)